Upcoming Exhibition Openings:
- Nov 15 – Feb 15, 2019
- Feb 16 – May 15,2019
- May 16 – August 15, 2019
- This charming café has many regular customers and good traffic through each day.
- It is a great supporter of the arts generally and FASM in particular.
- The art will sit on a very long, narrow shelf in the cafe. It is best suited for 2D art up to about 2′ (h) x 3′ (w).
Note: Please visit the café to view the shelf ahead of time, and to discuss with the owner, Mila, if you have larger pieces.
- Mila will assist in selecting the art for display and deciding how to arrange it.
- Artists are responsible for delivering the art and for taking it down the day before the next exhibit.
- Artists are responsible for labeling the work. Only printed labels will be accepted.
- Business cards and artist’s bios should be on hand during the display period.
- Any sales will be directly between the buyer and the artist. Mila will provide your business card to potential customers.
- Exhibition Fee: $0.oo!
- APPLICATION DEADLINE – 1 month prior to exhibit date. Send expression of interest to Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include 3 photos of your work.
Mama Mila’s Café is located in Thompson Square, 9113 Derry Road West, Milton, Ontario L9T 7Z1
Check out their Facebook Page
(or better still, visit them for their great soups, sandwiches, and more!)