Jenny Panda – December 2019 to February 2020
Jenny was born in India while her Father served in the British army there. The family moved to England and Jenny eventually trained as a teacher specialising in Art and Religion. After teaching for 34 years in England and Canada she retired to write Children’s Stories and Poetry and become an Artist. She is a Volunteer Art Teacher at Martindale Seniors Residence and writes for the Milton Villager Magazine. She enjoys painting portraits of people and animals as well as creating illustrations for her children’s stories. Her favourite medium is acrylics but also likes to use ink and mixed media.
Upcoming Exhibition Openings:
- December 15 – March 15, 2019
- March 16 – June 15, 2019
- June 16 – September 15, 2019
- This meeting room, as well as the lobby, gets lots of visitors.
- It is suitable for 2D artwork.
- It can accommodate 15 pieces of artwork, possibly more depending on size.
- There are already nails and nail holes in the walls, and they don’t mind if you add more (assistance can be provided if needed).
- The Artist is responsible for hanging and taking down the artwork one day prior to the next exhibit.
- Artists are responsible for labeling the work. Only printed labels will be accepted.
- Business cards and artist’s bios should be on hand during the display period.
- Mohawk will provide interested customers with your contact information should there be an imminent sale of your work.
- Exhibition Fee: $0.oo!
- APPLICATION DEADLINE – 1 month prior to the exhibit date. Send expression of interest to Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include 3 photos of your work.
- Mohawk Inn & Conference Centre
9230 Guelph Line, Campbellville, ONPhone: 905-854-2277